A deep gray that has a fair amount of slate blue. A neutral that still holds on tight to its promise to be perceived as dramatic gray meets slate blue. Rich and masculine with undertones inspired by nature
Wise Owl Paint™ Wisdom for PRO Results
- Do not overwork. Lay down enough paint so that it has enough product to self-level but avoid drips.
- Do not use Wax over Enamel.
- The recommended recoat time is 2 hours.
- Use our Stain eliminating Primer before for superior adhesion.
- Use a microfiber 3/16 inch roller. If spraying, you may thin with water if needed but not more than 10%.
- If using glaze over Enamel, no need to use Varnish first. Apply glaze right over enamel. Must seal the glaze with varish or clear One hour enamel
- Do NOT use clear shellac as a primer with One Hour Enamel! It will cause the paint to crackle.