Mustard with just the right amount of dirty. Synonymous with high end fashion and elevated interior design. Yellow meets olive tones with warmth from autumn leaves, burnt orange and burlap shades.
Wise Owl Paint™ Wisdom for PRO Results
- Do not overwork. Lay down enough paint so that it has enough product to self-level but avoid drips.
- Do not use Wax over Enamel.
- The recommended recoat time is 2 hours.
- Use our Stain eliminating Primer before for superior adhesion.
- Use a microfiber 3/16 inch roller. If spraying, you may thin with water if needed but not more than 10%.
- If using glaze over Enamel, no need to use Varnish first. Apply glaze right over enamel. Must seal the glaze with varish or clear One hour enamel
- Do NOT use clear shellac as a primer with One Hour Enamel! It will cause the paint to crackle.