A revolutionary topcoat with super-fast cure times that will allow you to return your pieces back to service in just a few hours! If you want to Glaze over your One Hour Enamel painted cabinets, OHE Clear would be the perfect Glaze topcoat! OHE Clear is available in three gorgeous sheens. Want to apply this quickly and easily to a large, flat area? The Cling On B10 or B12 will save you time and effort!Wise Owl Paint™
Wisdom for PRO Results
- Do not overwork. Lay down enough paint so that it has enough product to self-level but avoid drips.
- Do not use Wax over Enamel.
- The recommended recoat time is 2 hours.
- Use our Stain eliminating Primer before for superior adhesion.
- Use a microfiber 3/16 inch roller. If spraying, you may thin with water if needed but not more than 10%.
- If using glaze over Enamel, no need to use Varnish first. Apply glaze right over enamel. Must seal the glaze with varish or clear One hour enamel
- Do NOT use clear shellac as a primer with One Hour Enamel! It will cause the paint to crackle.